Mission and vision
Our vision is "Responsible on the way to zero waste society." Also, it is our vision to become "the LEADING regional company in the field of integrated, sustainable, modern, good-quality and development-oriented management of the most important natural resource – WATER" and we will achieve this because we are a team that wants, is able to do it and knows how to do it!
The company was established to perform two obligatory public utility services, which clearly sets the framework of our mission.
We are a team with a long tradition, which is a good basis for us to become even better by gaining knowledge, experience and wisdom to be able to offer more to the users and make an important contribution to a better tomorrow for us all.
- sustainable waste management in accordance with the Zero waste strategy and taking care for public (green) areas in order to ensure a quality living environment;
- responsible provision of quality customer service for a reasonable price;
- developing integrated waste management solutions by strengthening long-term partnerships which are in sync with circular economy principles.
The amount of waste produced per person anually displayed in front of the Ljubljana City Hall.
- Provision of adequate amounts of good quality drinking water
- Renovation of the water supply network, facilities and devices
- Renovation of the sewage network, facilities and devices
- Construction of permanent measurement points in the water supply network
- Real-time management of the water supply system
- Expansion of the sewage system
- Drainage and treatment of waste water in the area of the Ljubljansko polje aquifer, divided into three independent stages:
- Stage 1: Upgrading of the municipal waste water drainage system in the municipalities of Medvode and Vodice, and construction of a linking channel in the City Municipality of Ljubljana
- Stage 2: Construction of the third phase of the Central Treatment Plant of Ljubljana
- Stage 3: Expansion of the public sewage system in those agglomerations of the City Municipality of Ljubljana exceeding 2,000 PE
- Drainage and treatment of waste water in the river basin of the Ljubljanica – Ljubljansko barje Landscape Park
- A research&development- and education-oriented and learning company
- A user-friendly company
Fountain at Zvezda, Boris Kobe, Kongresni trg, 1941