Waste management services
Waste electrical and electronic equipment
The following is considered waste electrical and electronic equipment:
- large and small domestic appliances;
- TV and computer screens;
- IT and telecommunications equipment;
- leisure electronics;
- electric and electronic tools;
- lighting equipment;
- watches and timers;
- electrical devices for body care;
- electronic tools and sports equipment with electrical or electronic parts.
Waste electrical and electronic equipment does not belong to the residual waste bins or among bulky waste.
It must be taken over by the merchants that sell you your new refrigerator, washing machine or TV set or you can take it to the Barje Collection Centre, while small items (up to the size of a vacuum cleaner) can be deposited in the mobile collection unit you can find at the scheduled locations in the City of Ljubljana from spring till autumn.